Global Science and Technology Watch (GSTW) Support
The GSTW is an Army Information System migrated from OEI to an Army Enterprise environment in 2008, with the Army assuming full independent operational responsibility for operation in 2010. The GSTW is used by Army Scientists and Engineers to collect information about new developments and OEI has continued to provide support to the Application Owner in the form of advisory services for user requirements definition and validation, functional support to users.
NRS Online is the free general information and training site for the National Reporting System for Adult Education (NRS). Developed by Adult Education Professionals along with the US Department of Education, the NRS sets in place an accountability system for Federally funded adult education programs. Orion was tasked to provide online access to the NRS Implementation Guidelines and create a suite of customized training courses to assist adult education program administrators. A unique search engine was designed for the Guidelines to allow users to search for and generate a full text, custom reports tailored to their needs.
World Technology Watch
The World Technology Watch web site was a proprietary MySQL database driven, web accessible knowledge management system that enabled OEI to store, retrieve, and manipulate complex information about major technology trends and capabilities world wide. Since migration of the GSTW to the Army in 2010 the content of the WTW has not been maintained. OEI still retains proprietary rights to the analytic tools and techniques developed.
- Air Force Materiel Command
- Air Force Research Laboratory, DoD Anti-Tamper-Software Protection Office
- American Institutes for Research
- Army Research Laboratory, International Programs Office
- Army Research, Development, and Engineering Center, Picatinny Arsenal
- Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (as NGIT subcontractor)
- Institute for Defense Analyses
- International Science & Technology Center (Moscow, Russia)
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Northrop Grumman Information Technology
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory
- Piedmont Virginia Community College
- Sandia National Laboratory
- US Army, Edgewood Chemical Biological Center
- US Army Materiel Command
- US Army Missile Command
- US Department of Education